My Little Pocketbooks: Bloggiesta 2012   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bloggiesta 2012

Yes!  I am going to commit to doing Blogiesta this year!  Never heard of it.  Well, I hadn't either until a month ago when I saw this cute button on so many sites.  About 100+ have  signed up to this event.  Here is the basics of it.  From March 30, 2012 to April 1, 2012 bloggers commit to completely finishing their Blogging To Do List.  And like all great blogging events there are mini-challenge giveaways and tons of Tweeting.  If you want to join the party, go to It's All About Books.

If you decide to participate, here's what you can expect:
  • to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
  • to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
  • to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
  • to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
  • to make new blogging friends!
  • to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
If all that sounds like something you'd like to do, please write a post letting us know and link up! OLE!
So here is my to do list
1.  Complete my weekly posts and memes
2.  Complete my two unfinished reviews
3.  Add a FTC Disclosure and copyright information
4.   Add blogs to the blogroll
5.  Clean up my Picasa page
6.  Figure out how to link my blog post to Twitter
7.  Update Challenge page.
8. Update old review from January to the new format and rating system

For the Mocha Girls Read blog
1.  Export post to new site  (there are a million of them)
2.  Label all the post (a good chuck are done)
3.  Pay for the redirect (Only $12.00)
4.  Launch new site from .com to .org
5.  Add new and update widgets
6.  Fix the site button for other blogs to add to their blogs
7.  Update each page  I will proof read tomorrow
8.  Update and create reviews from the first 4 books

Whew!!  This list is making me freak out!  There is soo much to do.  If I can get the book club site launched then I can work on the other stuff later.  
If you are interested in joining us click this LINK and sign up on the linky.  

No comments:

Post a Comment