My Little Pocketbooks: Bloggiesta Update ~Day 2   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bloggiesta Update ~Day 2

Good morning everyone!  This is day 2 in my Bloggiesta Fiesta 2012!  If you haven't heard of Bloggiesta.  The idea behind Bloggiesta is to keep our mascot Pedro  (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) happy by spending these next three days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers doing the same thing.
So here is the list of things I did on Day 1: (of course in no particular order)
1.  Added the FTC policy to the bottom of this blog.
2.  Completed a mini-challenge with Katie's Book Blog (@katiesbookblog) and hooked up my Blogger account to Twitter.
3.  Exported all the files from the Mocha Girls Read site to the new Mocha Girls Read site.  Just trying to figure out how to get the comments into Disqus.com
4.  Updated all the pages on the new Mocha Girls Read site
5.  Updated and fixed all the buttons on the new Mocha Girls Read site 
6.  Completed a mini challenge with Sheila's from Book Journey (@bookjourney).
7.  Found out and let my info on Fyrefly so I can be added to her search.  Thanks to April from Good Books and Good Wine (@booksandwine).  This will be really helpful with the Mocha Girls Read site too.
8.  Joined the Twitter party at #bloggiesta.
9.  Meet (virtually) some great bloggers and reconnected with a few from the past.
 

So today is focusing on getting the rest of the To Do List knocked out.  Click here on Pedro's button in the menu section if you want to see the Master List.  

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and giving me your words of encouragement.  I really appreciate it!  Now back to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment