My Little Pocketbooks: TGIF #9 ~Social Networking~   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF #9 ~Social Networking~

I decided to join a weekly meme called TGIF.  I kept seeing the button on top of so many sites, so I wanted to join in too.
This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts and to answer the proposed question from Ginger at GReads.  Check her out and join in the fun!

This Friday's Question
Social Networking: Do you use Twitter or Facebook to promote your blog?  How has it benefited your book blogging experience? If not, how do you promote your blog? Share your twitter handle and/or Facebook link!

My Answer
This is my second blog really.  The first one was for my book club Mocha Girls Read and I promoted the heck out of that one.  I did everything.  Facebook, Twitter, Meetup.com, Book Bloggers (ning) and all the directories for book blogs.  I was a promoting queen!  The burn out set in and it was hard keeping up on all of those.  So when I started this blog I kinda didn't focus on promotion at all.  This blog only has a Networked Blog and GFC link.  The Facebook, Pintest and other social networks are for me personally.  I think I will add a Twitter account one day but I am only focusing on have a great time just...blogging.  

By the way, one great way to promote a site is to participate in a weekly meme and giveaway hops.  That is were my followers have come from so far.
 Feel free to join my Network Blog, GFC, Facebook, Pintest or RSS feed located at the top of the page.   

No comments:

Post a Comment