My Little Pocketbooks: Why I Love Wednesday #7   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Why I Love Wednesday #7


Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic started a Wednesday Meme called Why I Love Wednesday. Hop on over to Alexis' blog and join in the fun. 

The topic this Wednesday is...Book Boyfriends

I just finished Almost Like Being in Love (review coming soon) and the male lead character Dan would be a great book boyfriend.  Why?  Glad you asked.
1.  He is in special forces which makes him a good protector from all the terrorist that came to attack (in the book)
2.  He is well built.  Strong arms and chest.  Good eye candy
3.  He is a one woman kinda man.
4.  He is good looking.  Did I mention that?
5.  He grew up on a ranch and understands hard work.
6.  He is tall and handsome.  I think I might be repeating myself.  LOL!
7.  He has a great relationship with his mom.  Now, who doesn't want that in a man.  And his mom is cool and level headed unlike his dad. 
 Here is a photo of what I think Dan would look like.  
Photo from The Berry


Who is your newest book boyfriend?  And of course what does he look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment