My Little Pocketbooks: TGIF #13 ~Musical Stories~   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF #13 ~Musical Stories~

I decided to join a weekly meme called TGIF.  I kept seeing the button on top of so many sites, so I wanted to join in too.
This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts and to answer the proposed question from Ginger at GReads.  Check her out and join in the fun!
 This Friday's Question
Musical Stories: If you could read a book about any song, which song would you love to see written down in story form?
My Answer
I feel in love with this song "When Did You Leave Heaven" by Lisa Ekdahl  years ago.  This song would make a great book.  Watch the video and read the lyrics.  What do you think?

Video



Lyrics
When did you leave heaven
Why did they let you go
How is ev'rything in heaven
Tell me, 'cause I want to know

Why did you trade heaven

For all these earthly things
What did you do with your halo
Where did you leave your wings

Do they miss you

Could you get back in
If I kissed you
Would it be a sin

I am only human

But you're so divine
When did you leave heaven
Angel of mine
 



Weekly Recap
What I Am Reading...
Review: Viola In the Spotlight




No comments:

Post a Comment