My Little Pocketbooks: TGIF #14 ~Book Blogger Influences~   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF #14 ~Book Blogger Influences~

I decided to join a weekly meme called TGIF.  I kept seeing the button on top of so many sites, so I wanted to join in too.
This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts and to answer the proposed question from Ginger at GReads.  Check her out and join in the fun!

 This Friday's Question
Book Blogger Influences: Has there been a particular book blogger who's influenced what you read? Share with us a review/book blog that convinced you to pick up a certain book.
My Answer
I think that now that I am blogging I have noticed my TBR list has more YA books than before.  I read Twilight and Harry Potter with the other million people but I usually read more Adult fiction.  Currently, I am reading the Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy due to all the hype I have seen on sooo many blogs.  Peer Pressure made me do it!  I am currently finishing book two.  I don't think I would have ever noticed the books before I started blogging. Reviews will be coming soon.

Weekly Recap
In My Mailbox #15
What I Am Listening To...
Review: Almost Like Being In Love
Cheap Reads #1
Why I Love Wednesday #12
Dewey's 24 Hour Read A Thon
Shower of Books Giveaway Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment