My Little Pocketbooks: Why I Love Wednesday #18   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Why I Love Wednesday #18

Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic started a Wednesday Meme called Why I Love Wednesday. Hop on over to Alexis' blog and join in the fun.
The topic this Wednesday is ...Humorous Reads
I love this weeks meme topic.  I have just finished the funnest audiobook ever.  And I am so looking forward to posting the review soon.  (I have to post a few before this one.  So hopefully at the end of the month)  If you are into audiobooks then you have to check out Beauty Queens.  The dialog and the characters and the storyline are laugh out loud funny.  I listen to audiobooks on my commute to and from work Monday through Friday and I have been caught by other drivers laughing.  I know the other drivers were thinking  "There is no one in the car with her, what is the lady laughing at?"  You have to read this book.  Libba Bray the author is funnnnnnyyy!  Like Tina Fey funny!  No!  More like Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment