My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #7   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Best #7

This is a great new weekly linky started by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.
My Favorite Blog Post This Week:
 I love hopping around on GReads linky TGIF and reading everyone answers about the same topic.  And of course I love Anne Rice so anytime I talk about her then I will toot that horn!  
My Favorite Blog Post From Another Blog
Sisters Are Doin’ It For Themselves: Week 2 at SYNC 
 I saw the Sunday Best post on Alexis (Reflection of a Bookaholic) Sunday Best post about the free audiobooks for the next few weeks. And you know how much I love free stuff.  So this week I am posting this weeks two free audiobooks.  I am currently downloading one right now!  Hurry and get your free audiobooks before the 27th and on the 28th there will be two more.

What great blog post have you come across this week that you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment