My Little Pocketbooks: Why I Love Wendesday #20   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Why I Love Wendesday #20

Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic started a Wednesday Meme called Why I Love Wednesday. Hop on over to Alexis' blog and join in the fun.
This weeks topic...Bookish Websites
I have a few that I love and would love to share with you.  (Some of them you all know about) 
I love this website and the Facebook interaction with other bookworms and authors 
Before blogging and when I was just a regular reader, I used this website a few times to help me find a book similar to a book I loved.  But now my TBR is out of control and I have no need for it.
I have been collecting library books for just this purpose.  I love the idea of getting free audiobooks from the library and there are sooo many to pick from.
What are some of your favorite bookish websites?

No comments:

Post a Comment