My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #10   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Best #10

This is a great new weekly linky started by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.

My Favorite Blog Post This Week:
I love hosting giveaways.  When I was looking through Amazon.com looking for a good prize for this giveaway, I ran across this book and was in the process of buying one.  Then it hit me "If I love it then my readers will love it too!  Check out the giveaway and the bag.
My Favorite Blog Post from Another Blog: 
Hey, I Know That Voice! : Famous Voices in Audiobooks
I stop by Books and Sensibility every once and awhile (I need to stop by more often).  I've dived into audiobooks more in the last 7 months than ever and I had no idea...Superstars are doing voices.  Check out the line up of stars.  

What great blog posts have you come across this week that you would like to share?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment