My Little Pocketbooks: Bloggiesta is Coming! Bloggiesta is Coming!   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bloggiesta is Coming! Bloggiesta is Coming!

As you’ve most likely already heard Bloggiesta is back for the Fall 2012 edition happening September 28th through the 30th!
Ole!  Ole!  Ole!
I am so thrilled that Bloggiesta is coming!  No really I am.  The last one I got so much done so this year I am planning on getting a few things knocked off my to do list.  
This wonderful event was originally started four years ago by Natasha of Maw Books and has been passed down to Danielle @ There’s a Book and Suey @ It’s All About Books.  Bloggiesta is an event that bloggers everywhere look forward to twice a year.

So this time I have been thinking long and hard about this To Do List.  
On this blog
1.  Finish all outstanding reviews.
2.  Do as many post as possible. 
3.  Back up blog
4.  Fix- Re-do blog copyright 
5.   Fix About Me Page.  I have no idea what happened to it.
On the book club website
1.  Post as many post as possible.
2.  Update Meet the Team page
3.  Update the Library page.
4.  Update widgets for the month of October.
5.  Update calendar.
Other stuff
1. Visit and comment on as many blogs as possible.
2.  Participate in Bloggiesta challenges and learn something.  
There are probably a few more things to take care of but this is good for now.  

Are you going to join us?  If you want to CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment