My Little Pocketbooks: Bout of Books 6.0 - Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0 - Wrap Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
...That's a wrap!!
Bout of Books 6.0 completed

Completed:  2 books
 The Hairdresser of Harare by Tendai Hunchu (review coming soon)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (audiobook)
Read:  190 pages
Challenges Completed: 4
Comments Left:  I lost count after 20
Twitter Parties Attended: 0
Reviews Written: 1
From My Goals List
1.  Complete all the books listed above.  Since I finish a book a week, completing three will be great!  One of them is for review too. (Well 2 out of 4)
2.  Complete at least 2 reviews. (Almost made this one)
3.  Enter a challenge or two.
4.  Update the progress post daily.
5.  Visit and comment on a few blogs.  

6.  Complete a posting calendar for the month of January and February for this blog and the book clubs blog site.   
This Year:  I wish I was not working during Bout of Books like last year (kinda) so that I could spend more time reading.  I love this event and I will be doing this ever single year.  Even if I can only read one book
Here is my weekly progress.  CLICK HERE!
  Last Years Goal for 6.0 :  I think next year I will push myself more and add one or two more books to the list.  I will also add an audiobook to the list. 
My Goal for Bout of Books 7.0:  I think I like having a mix of blogging goals and reading goals.  My goal for next year is to finish 3 books from my book shelf and 3 blogging things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment