My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #28   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Best #28


Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com


So what is Sunday Best?

  Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs from the past week and link them up. Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two. 
My Favorite Blog Post This Week  
Review: Daughter of Smoke and Bone 

 My Favorite Blog Post from Other Bloggers

DIY : Invisible Bookshelves @ Book and Sensibility
What a great idea!  I have seen these on pintest and now I am going to really try it out.  Just have to find a space on my wall.
No-Book Library? @ Yahoo News
I am 50/50 about this.  I love computers and e-books and think this is a great way to get libraries to people that are not going, but don't take away the paper ones.

Did you run across any blog post you want to give a shout out to?
Have a great week everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment