My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #30   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Best #30

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
 
So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up. Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two. 
My Favorite Blog Post This Week 
I have joined forces with Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic to bring you our Black History of Month Giveaway Hop.  Sign up today!!  Hop starts on the 20th.  
I love adding my own cast to books.  Search for the perfect person is not so easy but I'll give it a shot.
 
My Favorite Post from Other Blogs
What interesting blog post have you run across last week?  Add a link to them in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment