My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Not My Normal Genre   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Not My Normal Genre

I decided to join a weekly hop for a bit.  This one is cool because you can post any day of the week.  That's right no pressure on getting your post up a specific day of the week.  Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers.  Join us!   
This weeks Topic/Question
April 12th - 18th: What was the last book you read from a genre you don't normally read? (submitted by Tanya)

This is an easy peezy question.  I am a fiction kind of girl.  I love all kinds of fiction.  Historical fiction, Biblical fiction, Paranormal, anything fiction.  So stepping out of my comfort zone would be...you guessed it!  
NON-FICTION!
My book club just finished reading My Beloved World by Sonia Sotomayor for the month of March.  And yep!  It's non-fiction. And you know what?  I liked it.  I really liked it!  This is my second non-fiction book since I have been blogging and I liked them both.  Go figure.
 
What was the last book you read from a genre you don't normally read?  

No comments:

Post a Comment