My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Guilty Pleasure   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Guilty Pleasure

Happy Hump Day!
I decided to join a weekly hop for a bit.  This one is cool because you can post any day of the week.  That's right no pressure on getting your post up a specific day of the week.  Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers.  Join us!   
 
This weeks Topic/Question
 May 17th - 23rd: What is your guilty pleasure read?
I have only one really guilty pleasure read and that is chick lit.  I love having a book in the middle of all of my must reads that is girly in every single way.  The main character has to be smart or else I just get frustrated with it and put it down.  If she is funny, that really helps too! 
A few books that I would consider my guilty pleasure are
 
What is your guilty pleasure read?

No comments:

Post a Comment