My Little Pocketbooks: Pocketbooks Of Summer   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pocketbooks Of Summer

I was planning on posting this in June but I fell off into the lazy blogger state.  Now that summer is almost over, I thought I should get this posted up now.  So bear with me!

Every time I think of summer I think of the beach, flip flops, sundress and of course big bags for the day time and small ones for the night.  The big bag has all you need for the beach and the small one has all you need for the night club, dinner and movies.  Did I just plan out your summer?  Oops!  Well here are 7 purses that I think scream summer.  Click the image to go the site and shop on ladies.









What is your summer purse style?

No comments:

Post a Comment