My Little Pocketbooks: Bloggiesta 2013: Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bloggiesta 2013: Goals

Sept. 20 - Sept. 22
OLE!  It's time for my most favorite blogging event on the planet.  BLOGGIESTA!!!!  Whoot!  Whoot!  I am so thrilled as you can see!  And yes I know that I am posting my goals a few days early.  But it's BLOGIESTAAAAA!
First, let me tell you a bit about BLOGGIESTA!
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! - From the About section.
I have been thinking about my goal list since the first of September and this is what I have come up with.  But first I want to show off my very first vlog.  I am calling this the vlog test run.  I wanted to shoot and edit something together.  This would not have happened without the amazing tutorial from Michaniya +Bookmarked For Later.  She baby stepped me all the way through it.  Thanks chica!



This goal list is from my personal to do list and in response to the comments from my post "What Should I Do to Improve my Blog?"  Thanks you guys for the comments.  I love you all!!!

Goals for Bloggiesta
- Remove Ads (They are not making money so they have to go.  And I hate ads)
- Update Reading Challenge Widget (I have fallen behind on this task)
- Update Blog Roll (There are a few blogs that are gone and new ones I want to add)
- Remove Grab My Button (It doesn't work and I don't need it)
- Fix Library Page (The spacing is off)
- Update Challenge Page (The numbers are off)
- Back up Blog (I have never done this!  YIKKES!)
- Reply to comments (Of course)
- Complete post for the week (That is my weekly thing to do anyways)
- Complete 7 reviews on Audible.com (So far behind on this one)
-Create a Vlog. (Youtube channel and all!)
- Complete 2 Reviews (Need to write a review for Cleopatra's Moon and A Tree Grow in Brooklyn)

Mocha Girls Read Blog Goals
- Post Book of the Month
- Update Book of the Month Widget
- Update Library 
- Help new web manager with several items
 - Post Book of the Month to Goodreads.com

This looks like a ton of stuff but I think I can manage.  Of course I will be visiting other blogs, jumping on Twitter and completing few mini-challenges.  Heck that is the fun part of Bloggiesta!

What are some of your bloggiesta goals this time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment