My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Memes & First Line Fridays   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, September 27, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Memes & First Line Fridays

 TGIF!! What a productive week!  *happy dance* and that helps make for a better weekend.

Welcome everyone to another post of Book Blogger Hop (hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer).  Billy got a new blog design and button for this weekly meme.  Go to his blog and check out the nice layout he his sporting.  This meme is cool because you can post any day of the week.  That's right no pressure on getting your post up a specific day of the week.  Each week there will be a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers.  You should join us!
 
  This weeks Topic/Question
September 27th - October 3rd: What weekly memes do you follow on a regular basis? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer
I follow a few memes but not all of them I put on a regular weekly basis.

Every Sunday I try to do Sunday Best with Tanya at Girlxoxo.  I love this because we get to highlight our best post of the week as well as the best blog post of others we ran across.  You know sharing is caring.
 Every so often I think I will post a Waiting on Wednesday post with Breaking the Spine.  I just posted my first one last week.  This will be only when there is REALLY a book I am looking forward to getting my hands on.
 On Fridays I do this meme with Billy at Coffee Addicted Writer and I have just added Marie's from Precision Reviews meme First Line Fridays to it.  I think adding more than one meme to a post gives you something more to talk/write about.
 

Once a month I post Stacking the Shelves with Tynga's Reviews since it would be boring to have a weekly post with one or no books on it.  So monthly recap is best for me.  I was feeling artsy one day and made my own button.  :)

A new one that I m going to start next month is called The Reading Queue and it is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide. Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.
Reading Queue September
Meme Links




First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. I encourage all of my fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

Grab your current read(s).
Share the first line(s).
Include the title and author.

"Reuben was a tall man, well over six feet, with brown curly hair and deep-set blue eyes.  "Sunshine Boy" was his nickname and he hated it; so he tended to repress what the world called an irresistible smile.  But he was a little too happy right now to put on his studious expression, and try to look older than his twenty-three years."
- The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment