My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #43   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Best #43

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
 
How was your week everyone?  I am so glad to be back blogging on a regular.  I have to say that I am putting pressure on myself to get caught up on my reviews. As I finish one, I get a big sigh of relief.  I know there is no one holding me to it...but...you know.
Now on to Sunday Best.
 
 So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.
My Favorite Blog Post This Week

My Favorite Post from Other Bloggers 
I have to say that I am not embarrassed to admit I like most of the books and authors mentioned on the list.   Check out the list and do you agree with it?

Love Pinterest and this is a cute meme were Pinterest and Books meet.

First, I love the name of this blog and two I agree about feeling left out on books everyone has read and reviewed.  But oh well!

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril viii Reading Challenge @Stainless Steel Droppings
This is my first time joining this reading challenge.  I heard about it from Vasilly @1330v  It looks like such a fun and scary challenge I just had to join in.   

Cheerleader Sign-up's Are Open @ Dewey's Read-a-thon
Yep!  It's that time of the year again. The Read-a-thon of all Read-a-thons is getting ready to start up and the cheerleader sign ups are first. 

What blog post did you run across last week?  Any good ones you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment