My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #46   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Best #46

 
Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com
 
How was your week everyone? I had a great and productive week here at My Little Pocketbooks thanks to BLOGGIESTA!!  I am so happy to have things checked off of my goal list.  I was a bit overwhelmed at first but I just knocked one thing out after another.  How did you do?
 
So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up.  Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.

 
My Favorite Blog Post This Week

My Favorite Blog Post from Around the Web
Can You Guess What These NYC Subway Riders Are Reading?  from Buzzfeed.  I did pretty good on this.  How many can you get right?  By the way!  This is another reason why I love NYC there are so many men reading.  LA men don't read...in public!
I am kinda excited to see how this works and if it will something I would be into. 

Rie at Mission to Read is posting some great blogger tips 
Top 10 HTML All Bloggers Should Know 
 
Michelle at Book Briefs got a new blog design!  Check it out (link)

Jouyous Reads is starting a new feature called On the Night Table and she is the first one up.  Really cute post.

And guess what...Sherre at Beckoned by Books got ENGAGED

Discussion Time: Reading in Accents from Kimberly at Kimberly's Novel Notes.  I hear the accent only if it is written that way.  You know when they write Chil'ren instead of Children.  I can hear it that way only. 

Strange Search Terms from The Book Wheel.  I have a strange one too!  How about "blacks reading books"?  That is the only one that makes me go hmmm??

And don't forget to check out all the great challenge post from Bloggiesta.
Bloggiesta Fall 2013 Mini Challenges
 
What interesting blog post did you run across this week?  Share please!

No comments:

Post a Comment