My Little Pocketbooks: R.I.P. VIII: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, November 9, 2013

R.I.P. VIII: Wrap Up

Readers Imbibing Peril VIII 

This was my first time participating in the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VIII Challenge and boy...whew... I have really outdone myself.  Originally, I was planning on just reading two books.  The first one was Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (audiobook) as well as The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice.  I was really focused on getting a few books read for my Dusty Bookshelf Challenge and I didn't think I would be ale to read more than those two since they were 400+ pages each.  AGH!  By the way, I have a chunky book fear.  

 Well, I read them both.  And so much more.  Here is my list. :)
Review: Anna Dressed in Blood
Review: Whodunnit -Murder in Mystery Manor
Review: Rotters
(reviews coming soon)
The Good House
The Wolf Gift
The Best Vampire Short Stories (audiobook)
Riding the Bullet (audiobook)
The Sparrow (audiobook)
The First (audiobook)
The Choice (audiobook)
I even saw a scary movie for this challenge.  I don't do scary movies and this was a complete stretch for me. This movie was SCARRY!

And I couldn't resist rounding out the challenge without a trip to Six Flag Magic Mountain Fright Night.  I am going to post a review about that experience too (hopefully soon) and I will tell you now...Don't waste your money next year.  Maybe I am completely desensitized after reading the books and watching the movie but it SUCKED!

But on the positive note...I totally Rocked this challenge.

How did you do with your R.I.P. VIII Reading Challenge?  Did you scare yourself at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment