My Little Pocketbooks: December Reading Queue   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, December 6, 2013

December Reading Queue

Reading Queue September 
Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story
This month there I will be working and traveling for the holidays along with my other stuff going on, so this will be a shorter queue of books. 
What is the reading queue? Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month.  You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
Planning To Read This Month 
(Click the covers to get more information about the books)
http://amzn.to/1dOViig
I am reading (ARC)The Twelve Tribes of Hattie for my Dusty Bookshelf challenge that I am not doing so well with this year.  I have the ARC of this book and I got it last year.  I think it counts as a dusty book.  Better late than never.  
 Another book for my Dusty Bookshelf Challenge.  This one I won two years (?) ago from a blogger.   I have no idea who or the name of the blog is AT ALL!  I just know I got this book and two more holiday themed books at the same time.  So I figured this would be the perfect time to just jump into it.  These books will also count towards my Off the Shelf Challenge as well.
(Audiobook)
This month I will be reading Dashing Through the Snow for book club.  This book is Mocha Girls Read book of the month for the month of December.  More than likely this one will be pushed to last so I can remember what the book is about at the book club meeting in January.
Last month I post Tuesdays with Morrie on my November Reading Queue but I never got to it.  If I have time I will try and read it this month.  Fingers crossed because that would be another book going towards my Dusty Bookshelf Challenge.  That is the only reading challenge I am lacking on. 

I will have a few mags in the queue as well.  I usually find myself reading them on planes more than books.  I have a flight from Los Angeles to Dallas (and back) so that might be the perfect time to get two magazines in.  (And some sleep)
What books are you planning on reading this month?  Any holiday books? 

No comments:

Post a Comment