My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #52   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Best #52


Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com

Happy Sunday everyone.  I am still in shock it's December and everyone is doing their Best of 2013 already.  Man the year just zoomed past.  Personally, I am having a hard time picking my favorites for the year when I am still reading a few books off my shelf.  For me December is the time to try and finish my DNF and complete the last books for all the reading challenges I signed up for. 

So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up. Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.

My Favorite Post from Me 
Free Listens for December 2013I Need Your Opinions 
 Thank you ladies for stopping by and helping me sort somethings out and for giving me a better perceptive.  Thank you!!
Remembering Nelson Mandela
My Favorite Post from Other Bloggers/Net
 I haven't read any of them (yet) and I own one of them.  How about you?

Introducing Bloggers' Best of 2013! from Katie's Book Blog
~ Giveaways ~
A Giveaway for the Holidays! from Buckling Bookshelves. This is her first giveaway ever! And it's a good one!

What's Your #UNselfie for 2013? Post and Win!! from Project Mayhem

~ Blogging Tips and Tricks ~
I Figured Out Overdrive from Books A True Story.
I love Overdrive and use it a ton.

8 Simple Ways to Boost Your Traffic from The Book Wheel

~ Blogger Remembering Nelson Mandela ~
First Line Friday from Literary Marie's Precision Reviews
Tribute to Nelson Mandela from Kindred Dreamheart

If you are looking for a few good reading challenges to join for 2014 go to: Novel Challenges

What interesting blog post have you come across this week?  Leave a link in the comment section and I will check them out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment