My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Best #54   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Best #54


Hosted by Tanya at Girlxoxo.com


2 more shopping days until Christmas 

and I have a ton of gift to go.  ARGH!
 
 
So what is Sunday Best?
Every Sunday, we are going to share the best post on our blogs and other blogs we visited from the past week and link them up. Join us in showing off your Sunday Best and leave a comment or two.

My Favorite Post from Me 



I'm hosting a reading challenge for 2014.  Sign ups are open. 
  Diversity on the Shelf 2014
Happy Dance Time!


My Favorite Post from Other Bloggers
2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge Wrap-up + Giveaway!
 For all of you that joined Evie's TBR Pile Reading Challenge this is the end line post here.  I have to go and add my reviews soon.
A list of books to live vicariously in during these cold winter days.
Looking for someone to read a Young Adult book with??
Angela has posting YA titles for you to vote on for her book club's next book
Thursday Thirteen - Granny is 100 years old!!!
Sidne's grandmother is 100 years old.  You have to read this post.  AMAZING!  I said that after I saw her picture.  She does not look 100 at all!!!!!
Have you run across any great post this week?  Please feel free to share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment