My Little Pocketbooks: Help: I Need A Few Book Suggestions   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Help: I Need A Few Book Suggestions

http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/challenges-2/2014-alphabet-soup-reading-challenge/
I need a few book suggestions for a few letters for this reading challenge.  I am really trying to read as many books this year from my bookcase for all the reading challenges.  The 2014 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge will be a real reading challenge because I have a few letters missing from the huge TBR pile in my living room.  
So I thought I would throw it out there.  
I would love to get a few book recommendations for book titles starting with the following letters.

E

J

K

Q

 X

Y

Z

The perfect book would be a help in other reading challenges I am doing too.  Gotta love those crossovers.  So a book with or by a person of color for the Diversity on the Shelf Reading Challenge.  Or a short less than 300 page book would be great for the Quick Fix Reading Challenge or Historical Fiction.  What about all three?  I would love that!!  Then I can get the audiobook version from the library and knock out two more challenges with that one book.  
So can you help a sister out?  What are some book you liked or would recommend for the missing letters?

No comments:

Post a Comment