My Little Pocketbooks: January 2014 Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January 2014 Wrap Up

The fist month of 2014 is done and complete.  I have to say, I am really happy with my reading this month.  I read and posted everything I wanted to read, review and post.  Plus a bit more.  I am still trying to decide on a few books for February.  I have two books I want to read and others are on the fence right now.

January Blog Stats: I posted 47 blog post.

 Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga Reviews where we all can link up our post about the new books in our lives.  I also add my new pocketbooks too!

~ Bought From Audible~

Gabriel: Zero Point: The FREE Prequel Novella (Unabridged)
Evan Gabriel wasn't always a feared and respected North American Federation Navy Commander. Before dangerous missions to the ice-bound planet of Poliahu, the deadly jungle world of Eden, and politically corrupt Mars, he was a simple recruit, fighting to make his mark in the elite Naval Special Forces…and was part of a top-secret military experiment that would change his life forever. Zero Point tells the tale of a young man faced with difficult choices and dangerous trials. 

 
Divergent 
 In Beatrice Prior's dystopian Chicago, society is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a particular virtue - Candor (the honest), Abnegation (the selfless), Dauntless (the brave), Amity (the peaceful), and Erudite (the intelligent). On an appointed day of every year, all sixteen-year-olds must select the faction to which they will devote the rest of their lives. For Beatrice, the decision is between staying with her family and being who she really is - she can't have both. So she makes a choice that surprises everyone, including herself.

Number of Books Completed

I have to clarify what I mean by completed. Read + Reviewed + Posted Review = Complete
  5

  Pocketbook Post 

Book Blogging Events


... and in January I was featured in a blog interview.  YEAH!! I have to say, I received a ton of new Twitter followers from this feature too.  :-)  Thank you DJ for the interview.

I'm Featured Today

January Winners

There were a ton of giveaways hosted here in January.  Congrats again to all the winners!  Click "January Winners" to see if you won anything.  If you don't see your name, I will be hosting a few more in March.  Come back, enter those, and I promise they will be good ones too! 

How did you do last month?  Anything new and exciting?  Any new books?

No comments:

Post a Comment