My Little Pocketbooks: Bloggiesta is Coming! Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bloggiesta is Coming! Goals

http://www.bloggiesta.com/2014/03/bloggiesta-spring-2014-sign-ups/
Yeah!  Bloggiesta is starting this weekend!
I have a few million things I want to do this time around on both blogs.  I think I can knock out the first 5 in no time the other list might take a day or more.  I wish I could lock myself in my place to get this all done but I have several things going on this weekend as well.  Boot Camp early Saturday morning then in the afternoon Dancing at the Culver City Drum Circle.  Somewhere in there I am going to eat and shower too! 
(Click the banner to sign up)

If you have a ton of things to do to get your blog on point, perfect and presentable sign up here.

My Goals

Mocha Girls Read website
1.  Add new Book of the Month to Widget
2.  Add new Newsletter to side bar and Newsletter page.
3.  Remove old read-a-long widget
4.  Remove old ads
5.  Prep May nomination and voting post

My Little Pocketbooks blog
1.  Update Widgets in the side bar
2.  Update Library and Challenge pages
3.  Create post for April's D.O.T.S. reading challenge
4.  Complete one week of post.
5.  Clean up Feedly by removing 100 out of 300 blogs.
6.  Visit other blogs.
7.  If time permits finish as many book reviews and mini reviews as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment