My Little Pocketbooks: My 2nd Write On Review-a-Thon 2014: Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My 2nd Write On Review-a-Thon 2014: Goals

http://www.thebookvixen.com/2014/07/write-on-review-thon-6-sign-up.html#.U86Uyqi0Yc0
Hosted by The Book Vixen

Now that I have a bit of time to get a few things off of my to do list, I figured I would start with my growing list of book reviews I need to get to.  I did this event in February and I completed all of the book reviews I had to do.  Now I am back to being back logged on reviews.  As of right now I have 3 reviews to do.  1 in draft form to complete and 2 quicky reviews to do as well.  
But by the time this event starts I might have 3 quickies and 4 reviews to do.  
Click the button to see all the event details and to sign up!

Goals

Getting to Happy by Terry McMillian
(currently in draft form)
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling (draft)
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (draft)
Home by Toni Morrison
The Barbarian Nurseries by Hector Tobar
(currently reading)

Quickies
Girl with Glasses by Marissa Walsh
I Love You Too by Ziggy Marley
I'm Dreaming of a Undead Christmas by Molly Harper
(currently listening to)

I am hoping to get all the quickies out of the way and at least Getting to Happy and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? done and scheduled.  It would be icing on the cake to finish any of the other ones as well.  Well, maybe get the others in draft form.  That would be a BIG push forward!

How are you doing on your book reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment