My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Trying to Get Back At It   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Delight: Trying to Get Back At It

Happy Sunday everyone!
 Today is the second day of Bloggiesta and I have knocked out all the easy stuff on one blog so far.  That just leaves me a day of not so easy stuff, like writing reviews and post for this blog now.  I am thrilled to be able to take a minute to do all of this blog work but I honestly need a week long Bloggiesta to really get everything I want to do DONE!  Mostly it's the review to do list that is killing me.  I have 7 reviews to do. (2 of them are mini reviews).  I am going to try and get something off of that list today.  Hopefully! I was just going over the new book spreadsheet I made and I realized I have 6 book either currenly reading or on the DNF list.  I need to stop starting new books and just focus on that list next.  I think that will be my new goal for the month of August.  Just clean up that list.

Here and Now

Time: 11:47 am
Drinking: Hot Green Tea with Honey
Eating: Nothing
 Listening To:  My Gospel Playlist on iTunes
Watching: Nothing!

My Bookish Stuff

Reading: The Barbarian Nurseries by Hector Tobar
Listening To: I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas by Molly Harper
Next Read: Zora and Me by Victoria Bond and T.R. Simon
Up Coming Review: The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

Review: The Happy Wives Club
Summer 2014 Bloggiesta: Goals
Summer 2014 Bloggiesta Tutorial: Thinglink for Book Bloggers

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.

New To Me Book Blog
Oh, the Books!
These Paper Hearts did a great tutorial on how to add the Goodreads "The Designer’s Handbook: Add to Goodreads Button" button to your post. 

Bookish is hosting a HUGE giveaway of a ton of books at Shelf Cleaning Giveaway #2 

Bookwyrming Thoughts did a tutorial post on adding a Spoiler Button to your review.  Great idea!


Other Bookish Events going on this month (Click Here)

Have you been getting stuff accomplished this weekend with Bloggiesta?  Or did you run across a great blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment