My Little Pocketbooks: Bout of Books 11: Wrap Up   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Wrap Up

Bout of Books
Hosted by Bout of Books

It's done! That's a Wrap!
I did it and I completed my easy goal!  YEAH!
This Bout of Books my goal was to start and finish two books.  And I did it!  I also started a third book.  Now I need to get on the ball and get a few reviews done. 

Books Completed

 
Carter Finally Get's It! by Brent Crawford (5 Stars)
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (4 Stars)

Books Still Reading

The Last Dickens by Matthew Pearl

Favorite Book:  Carter Finally Gets It
Least Favorite Book:  The Last Dickens
Oldest Book in my TBR Pile: The Last Dickens
Newest Book in my TBR Pile: Me Before You

How did you do on your Bout of Books goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment