My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Unbalanced   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Delight: Unbalanced


Happy Sunday!
How was your weekend? Do anything exciting? Last Sunday, I mentioned I was getting over a cold. Well, most of it is gone but I have a few lingering symptoms that I wish would just go away. But overall I am feeling so much better. I am still drinking my lemon and honey tea. That is my personal cure all for whatever is ailing me. This week was busy at work but I think things will slow down a bit more so I will get back to blogging soon. I feel like I have been slacking a bit and only posting here and there. It's funny how one thing added or taken away in your life will knock everything off balance. Add a new job then reading is reduced. Take away reading a book a week then there is less to blog about. Hmm. One thing leads to another.

Here and Now

Time: 10:11 am
Drinking: Hot Green Tea with Lemon and Honey
Eating: Hmm! Well I need to go shopping so nothing yet.
Listening To: The Brand New Heavies Radio on Pandora.
Watching: Nothing!

My Bookish Stuff

Reading: The Magician's Assistant by Ann Patchett.
Listening To: Nothing yet!
Next Read: Zora and Me by Victoria Bond and T.R. Simon (one day I will start this)
Up Coming Review: The (ARC) The Barbarian Nurseries by Hector Tobar

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

Nothing!

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.

FEEL GOOD POST
10 Joys All Booklovers Feel
Taylor Swift's Song And Dance With 6-Year-Old Boy With Cancer Will Totally Brighten Your Day

BLOGGING EVENTS SIGN UPS




 
http://www.myshelfconfessions.com/wwreadathon/

GIVEAWAY HOP SIGN UPS

What interesting blog post have you read this week?  Any new news?

No comments:

Post a Comment