My Little Pocketbooks: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Getting a Late Start   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Getting a Late Start

http://24hourreadathon.com/

Hi everyone!  It's Hour 3 in the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon and I am just getting up and started.  I knew I was not going to make the 5am start time when I went to bed around midnight.  LOL! oops!  So let me play a bit of caught up here.  

Hour 1 Meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Finishing anything would be great.  I will be tackling my DNF list this time.  I need to stop growing. 
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Breakfast from my honey.  He promised to make breakfast this morning.  I wonder what he is going to make?? Hmmm? 
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  
I am a book blogger that seems to have taken a hiatus from blogging but not reading so my review pile is growing kinda fast.  I love my book club Mocha Girls Read.  Those women are AMAZING!! 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 4th or 5th read-a-thon.  I am not doing as much this time as before.  I am a light participant today because I have so much to do.  But I am going to finish something today no matter what! 

Hour 2 - Hour 3

I am a tea drinker but I am going to pass on the selfie and the other memes so I can start reading.  My first book will be...
http://amzn.to/1pnMPmW
This is an ol' e-book that has sat on my virtual DNF list for over one year.  I am going to knock this one out first.  

See ya later.  On to the reading now.

No comments:

Post a Comment