My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Visiting Time   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, November 28, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: Visiting Time

Happy Thanksgiving Black Friday Everyone!
If you are not out shopping till you drop or the store closes hopefully you are getting a few hours of rest.  That is exactly what I am doing today and hopefully tomorrow too.  I have been so looking forward to this FOUR day weekend.  It's all about the nothing!  Doing nothing and enjoying it! 
What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

November 28th - December 4th: Do you visit the same blogs each week or do you branch out and try to find new blogs? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

Mostly I visit the blogs on my Blog Roll the most.  They are there for that purpose.  I have to visit them more but that list is a list of blogs I go to often.  But I do jump around from blog to blog as well.  I think I jump into a rabbit hole every once in awhile.  I can't be the only one.  Sometimes I am on a blog, then the blog there is a button or a link to other blog then there is another link on that blog.  Next thing I know, I have jumped to several blogs and I have completely forgotten why I was on the first blog in the first place.  LOL!  Am I the only one in the blog rabbit hole?

Do you visit the same blogs each week or do you jump around?

No comments:

Post a Comment