My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Number of Books   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, December 12, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: Number of Books

  Happy Friday Everyone!  Hope you all had a productive week.
So here we are again with Friday's Book Blogger Hop.
What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

December 12th - 18th: How many books do you read in a week? How many hours do you spend reading a day? (submitted by Emily)

My Answer

I am a slooooooow reader and I have been busy with work, book club, life and trying to get this blog back to normal so.....my finishing a book week has slowed down a bit.  Some weeks I am finishing a book a week.  Other weeks I have gone without even picking up a book.  I know!  
Shocking!  Right!   
 Geez!  It's not that bad.  Is it?  Ok!  I'll do better or at least get back to the one book a week.  Promise. 

How many books do you read in a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment