My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Review them All   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, December 19, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: Review them All

Happy Friday Everyone!
And welcome to another Book Blogger Hop.
What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

December 19th - 25th: Do you write a review for every book you read or only review copies from publishers? (submitted by Samantha)

My Answer

I try to review every single book I read.  The sole purpose of my blog was to have record of every book I read in a year.  I just wanted a journal or something a bit more than a piece of paper.   Also, I want to have a true reflection of my reading habits.  I read books and love some of them.  I don't understand the purpose of having a blog with zero negative reviews.  That just seems a bit of unrealistic to me.  I have read books and not liked them and I will tell you why. 

So yes.  I review all the books I read.  The good and the bad.  
How about you?  DO you write reviews for every book you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment