My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Christmas Next Week?   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Delight: Christmas Next Week?

Happy Sunday Everyone!
OH MY GOODNESS 
Christmas is next week!!

OH No!  
I'm not ready! 
Why?!  Why so soon?  When did this happen?
Yes!  I am having a small freak out.  It just seems like I just finished dealing with Thanksgiving and now I have a week to get myself ready.
*deep breathing*
 Let's focus on something in the here and now first.  I am happy to say... I have maintained my 20+ scheduled post from The Blog Ahead Challenge for a whole week now.  Whoot!  Whoot!  Yeah!  Now if I can do it for the next two months then there will be a real reason to celebrate.  Can you just image?  Always having 20 post scheduled and ready to go.  That is like a month off for you and not the blog.  WOOOWWW!!  *sigh*
Ok!  Now onto the bookish stuff.

Here and Now

Time: 6:50 pm (Friday night)
Drinking: Water
Eating: Fish and butter rice with steamed veggies
 Listening To: nothing
Watching: The Laker and Spurs game

My Bookish Stuff

 Reading: Nothing
Listening To: The Christmas Chronicles: The Legend of Santa Claus
 Next Read: Not sure yet but it will be something short (less than 200 pages)

Up Coming Review: Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepard

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

November Giveaway Winners
Best of 2014 Giveaway Hop
My Year in Books Timeline
Fave New To Me Authors
December 2014 Reading Queue

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.

Parajunkee's View has posted the 12 Days of Christmas Book Blogmas Challenge.  Click the button to go the post.
http://www.parajunkee.com/2014/12/01/announcing-12-days-christmas-book-blogmas-challenge/
Bout of Books is coming up and they are looking for YOU!  The Bout of Books expert they need you.  Go see what's up. Hurry there are only 21 days left to the next one.

Are you in need of just one more Read-A-Thon before the end of the year?  Great!  The Reader's Antidote is hosting a read-a-thon just for you.  Click the button to find out more.  
http://nicoleyalover.blogspot.com/2014/12/announcements-end-of-year-read-thon.html
 
Sign Ups are Open
http://www.hotlistens.com/best-audiobooks-of-2014-blog-hop-giveaway-sing-ups/

Christine at Buckling Bookshelves is hosting the Banned Book Reading Challenge again for 2015.  Sign ups are open, just click the button to join this great reading challenge.
http://bucklingbookshelves.blogspot.com/2014/12/banned-books-challenge-2015-sign-ups.html

Did you see Google's Santa Tracker?  It's so cute.  

What cool and interesting blog post have you run across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment