My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Author Comments   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, January 30, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Author Comments

Happy Friday Everyone!  TGIF!
 
What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

January 30th - February 5th - Do you ever get comments from authors when you have posted or tweeted your review? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

 I have to say that this kinda happened to me.  I have had authors Retweet my Goodreads status while I was reading their book.  Most of the time authors only contact me to read their books but nothing seems to come up after I posted the review.  I am not a fan of contacting authors before, during or after I read a book. It seems to add a bit of pressure to me. 

What do you think?

Do you ever get comments from authors when you have posted or tweeted your review?  How did it go?  Leave your answer below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment