My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Resolutions   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, January 2, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Resolutions

Happy First Friday of 2015 Everyone!
 
How was your New Years everyone?  Did you do something fun and exciting?  Or did you stay home and watch the Ball Drop like me?  :)
 
What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

January 2nd - 7th -  What is your Blogger's New Year's Resolution?

My Answer

1.  Host Diversity on the Shelf 2015 Reading Challenge with quarterly giveaways and monthly linky
 
2.  Promote #WENEEDDIVERSEBOOKS more
 
3.  Clean up my Feedly and RSS reader. There are about 300 blogs on there and some of them are not blogging any more.

4.  Read more books from my shelf.  At least 12 of them would be nice.

5.  Comment on my Blog Roll blogs more.
 
6.  Read and review a min. of 55 books. About one a week.

7.  Read all my book club selections.
 
8.  Have fun blogging.
 
9.  Do not stress about the blog.
 
10.  Host tons of giveaways so I can spread the love.  :) There is one going on right now.

What are some of your resolutions for your blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment