My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Fitness Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Delight: Fitness Goals

Sunday!  Sunday! Sunday!
Hi everyone.  How was your week?  Did you do anything fun, exciting or productive?  Are you still staying on track with your resolutions and reading challenges?
This week will start my first of 12 week workout program.  I am going to focus on eating 1900 calories a day and working out 5 days a week.  After the 12 weeks I will re-plan, re-work and start a new work out plan based on new goals.  
Are you working on a fitness goal too?
So let's talk books

Here and Now

Time: 9:04 pm (Saturday Night)
Drinking: Green Tea with Lemon and Honey
Eating: Pizza from Pieology
 Listening To: Nothing
Watching: The War on HBO 

My Bookish Stuff

 Reading: Nothing yet (I haven't picked a book to start 2015 with)
 Listening To: Skin Deep (Legion #2) by Brandon Sanderson
 Next Read: Shadow of Night by
Up Coming Review: Vicious by V.E. Schwab

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.
Sign Ups are open here for Diversity on the Shelf 2015 Reading Challenge.  Click the button to join us.  There will be giveaways and get reads to be had by all.
Kimberly at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer has a great post up called "How the Heck Did You Do That?!? #21 Let’s clean up and refresh" These are some great tips and Bloggiesta type of things I need to do.

Jess at Curiouser and Curiouser did posted #WeNeedDiverseBooks | Whitewashing and YA 

Sign Ups are open for Mini-Bloggista

Project Mayhem wrote an interesting post about violence in Middle Grade books.  Something I was shocked about in some books.

Allison at The Book Wheel talks about the perks of being married to a non-reader.  I so agree.
UPCOMING BLOGGISH EVENTS
Dust off Shelves

What cool bookish or blog post have you run across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment