My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Word of the Year   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Delight: Word of the Year

Happy Start of a new week everyone!
Have you been productive?  Reading alot?  Relaxing?  Sticking to your resolutions and goals so far?
This has been a week of getting on my new goals.  I have been working out and hitting the gym #LikeaBoss.  
As part of my work out and goal I thought it would help me out to have a word for the year.  Way back in 2012 I had a word and it was FEARLESS!  I used that word, wore that word and it helped me run my first 5k.  So this year I think the new word will be ....ready for it...
Focus!
Yep.  2015 is the year of Focus. 
So far I have used this word during my workouts.  I sometimes (alot of the time) focus on the time and not the activity when I am at the gym.  You know what I am talking about.  5 more to go.  10 minutes more.  I have worked out for 1 hour.  The time is the focus and not the activity.  I am (not for long) a time focused workouter.  Now I am trying to focus on the activity, the reps and the muscles I am working out.
So 2015 is the year of FOCUS!
Here are my weekly stats and going ons.

Here and Now

Time: 12:57 pm  
Drinking: Water
Eating: Apple slices
 Listening To: Nothing
Watching: Green Bay vs. Sea hawks Game

  Fitness Goal

Starting Weight: 211lbs (12/8/14)
Current Weight: 204lbs 
Days Worked Out: 5

My Bookish Stuff

 Reading: The Aloha Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
 Listening To: Shadow of Night by
 Next Read: Not Sure Yet
Up Coming Review: Vicious by V.E. Schwab
and 
Skin Deep (Legion #2) by Brandon Sanderson

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

  It's my Blog Birthday!
I took a week off of blogging so my pick is a giveaway I still have going on.

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.
Sign Ups are open here for Diversity on the Shelf 2015 Reading Challenge.  Click the button to join us.  There will be giveaways and get reads to be had by all.

Seasons of Reading is hosting a Winter Respite Read-a-Thon.  Sign Up!
Seasons of Reading

What interesting things are going on with you?  Anything new and exciting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment