My Little Pocketbooks: 2nd Annual Love for Books Read-A-Thon: Update #2   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, February 12, 2015

2nd Annual Love for Books Read-A-Thon: Update #2

http://novelheartbeat.com/2015/02/2nd-annual-love-for-books-readathon-sign-ups/
Hosted by Novel Heartbeat
As you may have heard I joined the 2nd Annual Love for Books Read-a-thon.  Well here are my stats as of end of day today.

Day One

Monday 2/9
Books completed: Nothing yet
Pages read:  177 to 221 in The Aloha Quilt
36 mins of The Book of Life

Day Two

Tuesday 2/10
Books completed: Nothing yet
Pages read: 221 to 255 in The Aloha Quilt
23 mins of The Book of Life

Day Three

Wednesday 2/11
Books completed: Nothing yet
Pages Read: 255 to 300 in The Aloha Quilt
1 hour and 27 mins. in The Book of Life
Mini Challenge: Romeo, oh Romeo! hosted by Adriana @ She’s Got Books on Her Mind
So here is my sad attempt at writing poetry.  I am basing it off of a character in The Aloha Quilt.
H awaiian and talented with the ukulele
I ntrovert when it comes to the ladies
N ow there is a new one
A nd her smile is brighter than the sun
N ever give up and never give in
O nly she can let you win.

 Day Four 

Thursday 2/12
Books completed: The Aloha Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
Pages read: 300 to 321 in the Aloha Quilt
15 minutes in The Book of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment