My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Blog Dislikes   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, February 20, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Blog Dislikes

Happy Friday!  Hope you got a bunch of reading done this week.

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

February 20th - 26th - Is there anything that makes you not return to a blog or not want to look at it even for the first time? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

I feel like I am having Deja Vu on this weeks answer but here are my answers anyways. 
Slow Blogs and Captsha
Those two words are the worst of all. 
CAPTCHA (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart") is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human. (-Wikipedia)
I think the comment that is left will determine if it's a human or not.  If it is then delete it.  Done!
If you are wondering if you have a slow blog take a minute and go to Pingdom.com and enter your website name.  It will take a few minutes and it's free.  Here are my test results.
I have no idea what all the other stuff is about.  All I know is it take 1.06 seconds to load my website.  Done! The grade of 74 out of 100 I have no idea if that is good or not.  One day I will care but right now I am good.  Now go test your site.

What Do You Think?

Is there anything that you hate about certain blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment