My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Blog Headers   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, February 27, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Blog Headers

Happy TGIF Everyone! 
Big plans for the weekends?

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

February 27th - March 5th - Do you like blog headers that are bookish or blog headers that are simply attractive? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

I love, love, love great blog headers because they are the book cover of a blog.  And just like a book, I hate to say it but I judge a book by it's cover and that goes for blogs too.  I judge a book blog by it's header.  Blogs that invest in there blogs design and the headers means (to me) the bloggers cares a bit more about their image and what they have to say.  I admit this is not necessarily true for all blogs but I think it might be true for a bunch of them. So it doesn't matter to me if the blog is bookish or not just as long as it looks good.  Cute is a plus.

What do you think?

Do you like blog headers?

No comments:

Post a Comment