My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Blog Post Peeves   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, February 6, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Blog Post Peeves

It's Friday!!!  I am sooo happy!!  Yipppie! 
 
What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

February 6th - 12th - Is there anything that turns you off when you are reading a blog post? For example: two posts in one post such as answers to two memes. (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

 Ok! I have just two blog post pet peeves that I can think of right now.  
1. CAPTCHA 
Why do you guys still have it?  Honestly, WHY!??  And you know how other bloggers feel about it.  So tell me why?
2.  No "Older" tab and the end of your post.
Ok.  This is a total me think but at the end of a post I would love to click a tab of button to go to the next blog post either "Newest" or "Older".  That way I don't have to back to the top Home button.  There are not many blogs that don't have it but there are a few and they bug me.  I told you it's a me only issue and I just need to get over it.  LOL

What Do You Think?

What is your blog post pet peeve?  Do you even have one?

No comments:

Post a Comment