My Little Pocketbooks: My 1st March Madness   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Saturday, February 28, 2015

My 1st March Madness

https://cedarstation.wordpress.com/2015/02/24/march-madness-my-to-read-pile/
Hosted by Cedar Station

Ok this is crazy but check this out.  You know how there are 24 Hour Read-a-thon and Weekly Read-a-thons like Bout of Books, now there is a month long read-a-thon called March Madness 2015.  Yes!  Reading a much as you can for one solid month.  
Yes! I am going to try it and hopefully March will be a month of reading as much as I can.  So here is the game plan.

Goals

Read everyday from 3/1 to 3/31

Finish the following books I am currently reading:
1.  1-900-ANYTIME by Tracy Price-Thompson (hardcover)
2.  How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents by Julia Alvarez (e-book)
3.  The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka (audiobook)
(bonus) Wrapped in Rainbows: The Life of Zora Neale Hurston by Valerie Boyd (paperback)

Start and complete the following books:
1.  The Misadventure of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rea (not purchased yet)
2.  March Book Two by John Lewis (not purchased yet)
3.  The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri (hardcover)
(bonus) Changeless by Gail Carriger (not purchased yet)

That is not a lot for most of you but for me this is a lot.  I am a four books a month kinda girl.  So this is major!  I will be happy with 5 books completed!

So are you going to join the read-a-thon?  

No comments:

Post a Comment