My Little Pocketbooks: Sunday Delight: Getting It Done with a Cold   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Delight: Getting It Done with a Cold

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Yep!  I have a cold.  But I am trying to get my weekly to do list done regardless.  This week I have been cleaning out my closet and that is a big task in itself.  I have so many clothes that don't fit that I just need to let go of and so many purses I just don't like or need any more.  Yes!  I will host a giveaway for them.  LOL!  Actually, just one of them.  So far the top shelf is done, clean and organized.  The bottom area is now clean and on it's way to being organized.  The coats and dresses are sorted and hung up in color order and now I have pants, tops and skirts to do.  Whew!  When did I get all this stuff.
So let's talk about my week in reading and other bookish things going on this week.

Here and Now

Time: 8:15 am
Drinking: Protein Shake with blueberries and peaches
Eating: Nothing
 Listening To: The silence of the morning.
Watching: Nothing

  Fitness Goal

Starting Weight: 211lbs (12/8/14)
Current Weight: 208
Days Worked Out: 4

My Bookish Stuff

 Reading: Your Blues Ain't Like Mine by Bebe Moore Campbell
 Listening To: The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness (still)
 Next Read: How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents by Julia Alvarez
Up Coming Review: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

My Favorite Blog Post from Me

2nd Annual Love for Books Read-A-Thon: Sign Up
Tell Me Something Tuesday: Blogging Shortcuts

Favorite Book Blogging Events and Links

Here are a few things I ran across this week from other book bloggers and just around the blogiverse.  Click on the buttons to check out the events as well.

Book Riot did a few more Reading Diversely FAQ's.  Here is number 5 in the series. And there is a great post they did called 3 On A YA Theme: Girls of Color Who Dance.

Jessica at Books A True Story did a Google Diary for A Study in Scarlet.  I love this idea of making a post that gives you more reference and study into one book.  Brilliant idea!  

Remember Alexis at Reflections of a Bookaholic well I thought and I bet you did too that her blog was gone and she was done blogging.  But nope!  There were technical issues and she is at http://reflectionsofabookaholic.blogspot.com/ for now.  Stop by!

Tanya at Girlxoxo did a great list of 8 Crazy Good Marriage Thrillers.  I agree The Husband Secret I did not see that coming at all. 

Annabell at Annabell Smith does this great monthly meme called 6 Degrees of Separation: and each month she gives you the book to start with.  So click the link to get the rules for March 7th book Wild by Cheryl Strayed. 

What interesting blog post have you run across this week?  Do share!
Cheryl Strayed’

No comments:

Post a Comment