My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Books on the Brain   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, March 27, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Books on the Brain

Happy Friday everyone. Can you believe the month of March is pretty much over? And April is just around the corner.  WOW!  That was quick.

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

March 27th - April 2nd - Which books have you read in the past month that still have you thinking back to the storyline and the characters? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

Right now there is just one book that has stuck with me so much I might go and buy it.  You see in February I wanted a quick audiobook to listen to while walking.  I looked on my Overdrive app and downloaded Mom & Me & Mom by Maya Angelou and quickly feel in love.  Something about her mother Vivian Baxter and the way she raised Maya stuck with me and I keep thinking about it.  I have been in a few situations lately and asked myself "What would Maya Angelou do?  What would Vivian Baxter tell me to do?"
So that is the book on my mind right now. 
I just reviewed and posted the review Monday so click the cover to read it. 
http://littlepocketbooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/review-mom-me-mom.html

 What about you?

Which books have you read in the past month that still have you thinking back to the storyline and the characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment