My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Reading Weather   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, March 20, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Reading Weather

 
Happy TGIF Everyone! 
and 
Happy First Day of Spring!  Bye Bye Winter!!!!

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

March 20th - 26th - Do you read more on a rainy day or on a gorgeous day so you can be outside? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My Answer

First...I am in Los Angeles and there are few rainy days here.  Few!  So weather and reading are not an issue to me.  I read when I have time mostly.  But during the past two months I have been making it a point to go outside and sit in the sun to read for one hour everyday.  I even set the timer on my iphone and when the time is up a soft wind chime plays to let me know my reading time is over.  This is a mandatory reading outside of the "in bed before sleep" reading and "the commute" audiobook.  That way I can read more books in a month. So far my legs have a crazy tan line mid calf and I have finished more than four books a month.  If it is raining I just sit on the sofa with my blanket and a cup of tea then. 

What about you?

Do you read more on a rainy day or on a gorgeous day so you can be outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment