My Little Pocketbooks: TBR Read-a-Thon: Goals   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Thursday, March 12, 2015

TBR Read-a-Thon: Goals

TBR Read-a-Thon
Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Start Date: March 13th
Ends: March 16th

 Rules

  1. Link-up
  2. Read/listen to books from your TBR pile published before 3/01/15. Can be arcs, novellas, audios, comics etc. Remember for those doing Take Control they must be 100 pages or more.
  3. Books Must be read from March 13th through 11:59 pm on the 16th to be counted.
  4. Read at least one- 300 page book to enter raffle or three- 100 page books -post mini review(s)This can be to blog, Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook etc.
  5. Share Add the button or share on social media
  6. Share updates via Twitter with hashtag #TBRreadathon
For me I am not going to enter the raffle but I want to just spend the weekend reading as much as I possibly can.
Here are the book(s) I will try and knock out for this read-a-thon.
 The Lowlands
(free short e-book) Where There is Smoke? by Jodi Picoult
And maybe something else.  Not sure yet.

Are you going to join the read-a-thon as well?  You should.  Click the button up top to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment